Sunday, December 6, 2009

A letter for uoy

I like when the time I reach office, and when I sign in MSN, I can see uoy there and chat for whole day with topicless

I like when I talk something, and uoy can catch the rest

I like when uoy said that uoy found something similar between uoy and me, which is our rabbit teeth

I like when I share something I like with uoy, and uoy like it toO..which is the “secret”

I like when I lost somewhere else and er'uoy trying to google map for me

I like when I wanna date uoy, although uoy’re busy but uoy still trying to meet with me

I like when uoy can see something which can’t see by others like lalala. without icon

I like when er'uoy happy with the lalala.

I like when er'uoy happy with the music of the “secret”---2,3,4 (i start to like 2,3,4 toO)

This is simply ----I like uoy. And I wonder how far the likeliness can bring us to?

13 comments:

  1. 我~来留言咯!
    很特别的'uoy'哦。。。

    这是你现在的心声吗?
    有feel咯!

    -心动就要行动- ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the letter for uoy by you.
    got hweeling. Blessing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cting: 他是一个女生,不知怎么形容...你看这篇东西应该可以想象一下=)
    卡特玲:hmm,对...这是我的心声=)
    liang:谢谢你喜欢,有灰领。=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! i like it! hope cn meet some one like 'uoy' in my future ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. tesiho: ya...i hope that in the future, i can meet some1 like tis..good luck ya ^^
    Cting:actually the importance of this post is not to discuss who is she lahh...she is juz a gal and i feel good to her by the way we communicate... and yet, if i tell u who is she, u oso dunno her 1. Rite? =) so, i prefer a comment with some meaning there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this post~~~
    but...
    who is that 'uoy' leh~~~?

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet.........
    Thanks Max, i'll appreciate what u had done to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chloe: Thx for "like" my py post =)
    Nolwenn: haha...yuan lai u go n bath to get some idea, and this is wat u get ya. But thx ya, i appreciate what u had done to me toO =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know who is the uoy !!! haha suprise im here leh...lalala

    ReplyDelete
  10. hanah hanah...sibeh "kiang" lahh...!
    hey, visitor have to get permission to leave comment 1 lehh? do you? didnt you?

    ReplyDelete