Saturday, May 15, 2010

to KOREAN(S)

From the beginning until now, I believe that there is no forcing to become a good friend to each other. Friendship is just very natural, very true, very sincere and of course it will be fantastic then. Always, I present a friendly side of me to everyone of you because this is just a very true side of me.

But please don’t offence me, I’m very particular into this. I left not much time as most of my time are spending on my job, so the rest of my time is very important to me. Yes….maybe I’m just doing nothing online….doing nothing on facebook…doing nothing but THERE IS SOMETHING!!! This is my way of relax, so what!!

Please don’t judge me with your culture. Please don’t judge me with the way you live your life. Please don’t judge me with your eyes. Please don’t judge me with your stupid thinking. Please don’t judge me with what you understand about me. PLEASE DON’T!!!!!!

Lately I’m getting mad with the people surrounding me. 1st time I m thinking of isolating myself from these people. I’m just lazy to entertain you. Out of my working time, you please disappear.

8 comments:

  1. 可以感觉到你的愤怒与压力。。。
    周围总会有这种人的,控制不了他们的嘴巴,所以控制你的心情吧!
    "不要pek"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 真的有种无形的压力叻....!! 所以我就决定不要“鸟”他们了。哈哈哈 =p
    “不要pek”>>>很久没有听到了 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 有人的地方就有是非,哈哈~~~
    当他们透明咯~~~ =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 感觉你已经{忍无可忍}了...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 是不是上次你说的那两个韩国女人啊?

    ReplyDelete
  6. chloe:哈哈,sibehh dulannn了 ^^
    tesiho:对咯,没有其他人了。现在令伯直接不鸟他们!哈哈...between,你的blog生千年蘑菇了!XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. 如果你要换工作,可以试试新加坡,我和秀红会等你!
    哈哈……

    ReplyDelete